Affordable dental coverage for you and your family
No Dental Insurance? No problem! Our practice is now offering a low-cost, in-house, dental savings plan for a nominal membership fee. Our plan includes preventative dental care and a discount on restorative work such as fillings and crowns.
(represent 60% savings of regular fees)
For patients with regular cleanings and absence of periodontal disease.
(represent over 60% savings of regular fees)
For patients enrolled in active periodontal maintenance due to prior treatment of periodontal (gum) disease. SRP treatment to treat gum disease is a separate charge
- NO deductibles to be met
- NO annual maximums
- NO pre-authorizations required
- NO waiting period (immediate eligibility)
- NO one will be denied coverage
- NO limitations for pre-existing treatment
Dental Exclusions & Limitations:
- This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the doctor, lies outside the realm of their capacity.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical insurance.
- For services of injuries covered under worker’s compensation.
- For dental procedures that are referred to specialists.
- No discounts on consumable items such as Sonicares, Water Pik, Prevident, MI paste etc.
- Membership fees are due the day of joining program.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time.
- Cosmetic procedures such as Whitening & Invisalign are not included in the plan discount.
- Membership expires one year from joining the program. Members must use all benefits within 12 months from the date of enrollment. Benefits cannot be carried over to the next year
*Doctor will determine if the patient has periodontal disease during the initial exam. If so, scaling and root planning treatment needed to treat it will be a separate charge (it is not included in the $449 Perio Plan). However, once the SRP treatment is completed the plan does cover 3 Perio maintenance cleanings per year to keep the periodontal disease under control